CALL US TODAY ON:
0754 743 8455
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No Deposit is required (however if we feel our equipment needs a deposit, we reserve the right subject to the hirer's consent.
ALL ITEMS BOOKED ARE SUBJECT TO THE GLORIOUS BRITISH WEATHER, AS CASTLES CANNOT BE OPERATED IN BAD WEATHER.
- All castles are erected and shown working before we leave.
- Private hire customers are required to sign and adhere to disclaimers issued to them on rental.
- Payment is required upon delivery.
- Receipts are issued for all rentals.
When your rental time is over, we will come and dismantle and take the inflatable away. Please note this takes around 30minutes, dependent on the size of inflatable to pack away. If the castle is already deflated when we arrive, we will need to re-inflate to check for damages before leaving the venue.
- Any damage to inflatables is charged at cost price and will be payable upon collection.
- Prices can be provided in writing.
- All inflatables are supplied with electric blower, crash matts and stakes. Please make yourselves away of any hidden objects that can cause injury.
- We do not hire any castles on hard outdoor standing areas due to the legal standard of 165kg per anchor point being required.
- All items are fully tested and insured, and electical items PAT tested.
- All relevant rental paperwork can be provided to you before delivery hire.
- We offer a higly recommended garden/venue measurement service to ensure the inflatable will fit.